We invite you experience the life that God always intended for you to live. This is accomplished through three simple steps.
1. PowerFull Life begins with Connection - We inviteyou to connect with God and to connect with His people. The starting point for a life that is transformed by the power of God is to first connect with him and to remain connected to him. However, we also need each other. Proverbs 27:17 says As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. We encourage you to submerse youreself in fellowship with other Christians and be sharpened in your faith.
2. PowerFull LIFE is led by Direction - Life is not aimless or unintentional, it is directed by God. Still, we have to choose to either follow our own path or to seek the path that God has for us. Psalms 37:23-24 says The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand. When we choose to honor God with our lives, he sets us on an unshakeable path for His glory!
3. PowerFull LIFE experiences Expansion - God has not saved us from sin and punishment so that we can sit around and think about how good it is to be saved! The last command that Jesus gave to his disciples is found in Matthew 28:19-20; Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Basically, this is a covenant. All covenants are centered on the "If you... then I" concept. God is telling us that if we make disciples, then He will be with us.
PowerFull LIFE doens't just happen, it has to be chosen. We invite you to get started on a path that will lead to incredible joy and peace. It doesn't happen overnight, so we promise to be with you every step of the way.
We have to B.U.I.L.D. this PowerFull LIFE one step at a time...
As you come to him, the living Stone – rejected by men but chosen by God And precious to him you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 2:4-5
Believe that God’s grace can change every life.
- We need to build individuals and the Body of Christ through love, forgiveness, truth, accountability and grace. In this, we acknowledge the power of God to reach the heart and life of anyone, no matter where they have been or what they have done.
- Ephesians 4:11-13 – It was [Jesus] who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelist, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we reach unity in faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Unify everyone in Jesus.
- God has called us to be a family. It is on us to make everyone who comes through our doors feel welcomed, appreciated and accepted. WE LOVE VISITORS!!!!
- The power of the Gospel is the starting point for everyone we minister to. It is the foundation upon which we build. Nothing else can be accomplished in their lives before they accept Jesus as their savior and surrender their lives completely to him.
- 1 Corinthians 3:10-11 – By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Instruct individuals on how to live according to the Bible.
- We do not teach or instruct according to personal opinion or beliefs, but instead we carefully instruct what the Bible teaches us is righteous and holy.
- 1 Timothy 4:1-7 – In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
Love God; Love his people.
- Our call to minister to people can be summed up in this one phrase. The bible so clearly teaches us about the love of God in 1 John 4:7-21, and simplifies it in verse 8, Whoever does not love (like God loves) does not know God, because God is love.
- Luke 10:27 – Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.
Demonstrate the character of Christ.
- It is not enough for us to tell people how Jesus lived or even tell them to be like Jesus. We have to live our faith out loud so that the world can see the transformation that has taken place in our lives and point to Jesus.
- Our lives are the greatest and loudest testimony that we will ever convey to the world!
- Matthew 5:16 – In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
- Romans 12:1-2 – Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.